Migrant Workers Resources
The Strategic Migration Partnership has produced resources to meet identified needs in support of partners in the east of England who work with migrant workers.
Most recent documents:
Assessing migrant labour reliance in Local Enterprise Partnerships across the East of England Report:
- East Of England Local Enterprise Partnership Area
- South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership Area
- South East Local Enterprise Partnership Area
- New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership Area
- Greater Cambridge and Greater Peterborough Local Enterprise Partnership Area
- Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership Area
Other agencies who the Strategic Migration Partnership work with also produce materials regularly. Please follow this link for more information about the NRPF network and to access the specialist resources they have produced: NRPF Network
For up to date information on the eligibility of migrants for social housing, homelessness help and housing benefit, refer to the Housing Rights website provided by the Chartered Institute of Housing.
Introduction to Migration from Integration Up North is a series of booklets which provide a theme by theme guide to migration in the UK. Please follow this link to access their materials: Integration Up North booklets