The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) is currently welcoming applications for a range of funding.
- Regional funding for local authorities to provide English language and destitution support
Hong Kong British Nationals (Overseas) welcome programme – information for local authorities - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Regional funding for Voluntary Community Social Enterprise sector. The aim is to provide community support to BN(O)s in regions across England in areas such as ‘buddying’ and befriending schemes, help to access services, such as registering for GPs or opening bank accounts, and employment support. This is being delivered in partnership with the Strategic Migration Partnerships and applications should align with regional priorities.
Regional VCSE Grant Scheme - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Strategic Priorities - EELGA SMP
- National funding for Voluntary Community Social Enterprise sector. The National Scheme is open to VCSE organisations or consortiums with UK wide reach. The aim is to provide national support to BN(O)s in areas such as employment, mental health and wellbeing, to complement what is being delivered locally.
National VCSE Grant Scheme - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- National funding to create educational resources for schools and FE settings which will
- Factually inform about the historic connection and commitment of the UK to Hong Kong and its people.
- Celebrate the contribution of Hong Kong-British diaspora to the UK.
- Support the integration of the BN(O) community – enabling schools to ensure new classmates are welcomed.
Educational Resources Grant Scheme - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- National funding for a hate crime reporting service:
Third Party Hate Crime Reporting Service Fund - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)